Venue: Congress Hotel Paasitorni, Paasivuorenkatu 5, Helsinki
Helsinki IP Summit is the biggest IP event in Finland and Scandinavia. It is aimed at IP professionals, business executives, startup companies, IP students and anyone interested in the subject.
Helsinki IP Summit speakers are top experts, including LAINE IP’s European Patent Attorney Jari Nieminen. He will speak on Thursday, October 24, on “5G and IPR”. You can find the full program of the event here.
The topics of the Helsinki IP Summit include:
- IPR phenomena such as AI, blockchain, 5G, brexit, UPC and sustainability
- Games industry – eSports, software and IP and sponsoring etc.
- IPR success stories: branding, licensing, and building an IPR Strategy
- IPR and arbitration
- Pitching competition for startups
- Life science, well-being, health tech and intellectual property
The event is organized by IPR University Center. Laine IP is one of the sponsors.